NEW MOBILE APP AVAILABLE
Download our GIVE Fitness mobile app for your chance to go to the Magic Kingdom!
GIVE Fitness has gone mobile! As part of our commitment to provide the best service possible, we have established new partnerships that allow us better opportunities to meet the needs of our members and prospects. First, and probably less exciting, we have changed our club management software provider and billing company: ABC Financial is an industry leader in these areas and we are very pleased to be working with them!
What does this mean for our members?
- Automatic payments from your accounts/credit cards may look a little different as they will now come from: ABC*GIVE FITNESS
- You may be contacted directly by ABC Financial regarding declined/past-due payments or to update your billing information.
- Our staff/management team will have more time to focus on providing better service and continually improving our product.
Because ABC Financial is an industry leader, they too have established strong partnerships and led us to Netpulse Inc., a mobile app provider for gyms & health clubs. We have worked with Netpulse to create a fully functional mobile app that is now available in the App Store & Market for both iPhone and Android. The app fully integrates with ABC Financial (as seen on the list of features below) so members can access and update their member profile, to include billing information, through the mobile app.
We are so excited to introduce everyone to our app, which is why we have included a DISNEY GIVEAWAY in our launch! There are 3 simple steps that you can follow to be entered to WIN TWO (2) Park Hopper Passes to Disneyland/California Adventure:
- Download our GIVE Fitness Mobile App
- Open the app, select “SIGN UP” and create an xID log-in into the app
- Log in and record at least one workout before 7/31/15 (see list of features for more info on recording workouts)
We want to encourage everyone to explore and play around within the app to get familiar with it and realize the capabilities. Feel free to ask ANY of our staff at the gym if you would like guidance or have any questions about the mobile app. In the meantime, we thought it might be helpful to create a list of some of the features we think will be useful & fun:
GIVE Fitness Mobile App:
- Use the App to Check-In at the Gym. Tap the barcode button in the top left corner of the app; select “ADD BARCODE.” You will then enter the barcode that is listed on the back of your GF membership scan card and save. Now you can use your phone/app to check-in!
- View the Class Schedule. Using the “Find a Class” tab, you will be able to view our full Group Exercise Schedule. The mobile app links with our website so the information will always be current and live.
- Receive Notifications. We will be able to send notifications through the app to help keep you updated and informed about things like class schedule changes, special programs or offers, holiday hours, new gym locations, etc.
- Update Your Member Profile. Using the “My Account” tab, you will sync the mobile app with your ABC Member Profile (one-time) and be able to make necessary changes: address, phone number, email, billing information, etc.
- Sync with Wearable Technology. Using the “Connected Apps” tab, you can link your GF Mobile app with your wearable technology like FitBit, Nike +, MyFitnessPal, RunKeeper, BodyMedia, MapMyFitness and more!
- Record & Track Your Workouts. Using the “Record a Workout” tab, you can manually enter a workout or if you have linked with your wearable technology: it will do it for you! You can also use your smartphone to capture a photo of the screen on any cardio equipment and the app will automatically record the workout for you! The “workouts” tab will allow you to see and track all of your workouts.
- Encourage Each Other and Stay Accountable. Using the “Club Feed” tab, you can view all workouts that are being recorded through the app. We can use this tab to “applaud” each other for great work, make comments and keep each other accountable. You also have the option within the settings to make your account private so your workouts will not display in the club feed.
- Refer a Friend. Using the “Refer a Friend” tab, you can quickly set up a friend or family member with a guest pass! And when they join, don’t forget you will receive $1.00 OFF of your membership FOREVER for every referral until you lower your rate all the way to $14.99/mo.
- Participate in Challenges. Using the “Challenges” tab, you will be able to participate in national challenges among other users as well as any challenges that we set up at GIVE Fitness.
- Request an Assessment or Trainer. Use the “Training” tab to request a FREE health assessment or Request a Trainer if you’re interested in taking your fitness to the next level.
**Be sure to check out the other features like goal setting in the Goal Center, Club Extras where you can stay connected to our parent company and other sites, Deals where we may post special offers, and Social Media that links to our Facebook, Twitter and YouTube Channel.
We look forward to connecting and communicating with everyone through our mobile app and we welcome your feedback! We know that in most instances, fitness needs to be a part of our lifestyle in order for us to achieve our goals or be successful. We feel that our mobile app is a great tool/resource for integrating fitness and our workouts into our daily lives. Download it today and follow the steps above for entry into our DISNEY GIVEAWAY!
You Get Fit. We Give Back.